Wednesday, July 14

Laila: I'm Baaaack

Just as a disclaimer, I have limited access to a compter, thus why my posts lately have been spiratic.

What a hectic week! Whew! I'm going going going. It's quite exhausted and I'm ready for the month of July to be OVER!!!

Anyways, guess what?? I went SWIMMING today!! Whoo! It's putting me back into that sane piece of mind that only swimming can do for me. Found out yesterday that I'll be racing the 5K (5000 meters...I'm guessing that'll be about 1.5 hours worth of swimming) the first week of August. Haven't gotten much pool time in lately with the schedule I've been holding, but I'm sure it'll all work out. After all, I am a distance swimmer. I will be training for the 10K later this fall. SOmething to look forward to.

Food: 1 protein bar, 1 pbj sandwich, 1 small bag doritos, 1 bowl mac & cheese.
Calories: 1450
Water: I'd say about 8 glasses
Exercise: Swimming for about 20 mins (FINALLY).

Tomorrow will be my last crazy day of the week. I'm hoping that this weekend will bring relaxation, swimming, tanning (?) and maybe a hike or two.

:)

No comments: