Wednesday, July 14

Claire: HECK Yes!!!

Back in May when I first came back to WA, Anaya and I went to Victoria's Secret to get measured and all that jazz. Well today I went back to try on some lovely new bras. (TMI? Sorry!) I'm down another size! Went from a 40- to an 38- to a 36!!! WOOT!!! So when my next paycheck comes in I'm buying myself a new bra, which is like next week I think.

On a sad note, the Boyfriend is sick down in Cali and so he won't be coming back until Saturday morning.. poor guy.

Food-wise I haven't been keeping track lately. And I haven't been posting because our Internet has been really stupid lately. That's right, the Internet can be stupid. Also the next couple of days/evenings I'm going to be working lots (yes, I'm working from 10 to 10 on Saturday, how cruel, and yes, there are the lawful breaks included).

To be perfectly honest, today was alright. Hung out with Anaya and chilling. I want to go swimming so bad though. Like lap swimming, not playing around, but doing laps for a couple of hours.

No comments: