Monday, July 12

Claire: Recovering from the Wedding!

I'm so glad I had today off! The wedding had to be one of the best I've ever been to! Between the fabulous bride, my lovable oldest brother, the antics of the rest, and the dancing for hours, it won my heart. Truly a fantastic event. I'm very happy for the two of them and wish them all the best! I love them so much.

Not much happening today besides the normal day-to-day stuff.

Food: waffle w/pb and jam; a pb and honey sandwich; a tall iced skinny vanilla latte; 2 scrambled eggs w/shredded low-fat cheddar cheese burrito; and a low-fat cheddar cheese quesadilla.
Calories: 1509
Protein: 56 g
Water: been chugging it all day!
Exercise: legs were a little sore from the hours spent walking in my high heels all day yesterday as well as dancing around in them till late at night, so not much happening exercise-wise today.

Got a surprise call from the Boyfriend earlier this evening. Bad news is that their car has broken down and is being fixed, therefore he's not arriving back here until late Thursday. :( Otherwise it was really good to talk with him and hear about how things are going and all. Every time we talk though I find myself more and more often being surprised and in a good-way ya know?

Well goodnight ya'll! I'm still coming down from the stress of the wedding, and shoot, that bridesmaid dress caused trouble for all us of bridesmaids. And it wasn't the fault of the bride by any means btw!! The stupid alterations place was the origin of all the problems. They 1) didn't sew in a clasp, button or anything for the bride's halter top dress, so her mom had to sew the dress straps together; 2) the alterations place didn't sew in the hooks for the bridesmaids' dresses to close either; and 3) every one's straps were too loose and so we had to jimmy-rig our dresses tighter with safety pins and fashion tape. I would never recommend that alterations place to ANYONE.

No comments: